Friday, May 29, 2009

XBOX 360- Tiger Woods 10


I finally got around to downloading the demo on Live last night and after playing for about an hour I came away very impressed. I know EA is evil and they put out the same games each year with minor improvements just to get another 60 bucks from us. My friend, let's call him Stan, will not even look at another Tiger Woods game. For me, this is one franchise that I do not mind supporting year after year.

The demo only has 4 courses. Two from Bethpage Black and two from Turnberry. Right from the first fly over I can see an improvement in the graphics. Everything just looks so much more real this year. A whole new lighting scheme adds to the graphics and there are times when this looks almost like a real golf broadcast. This year EA also included weather in the game so there are times when you will be playing in the rain. There are some nice effects when it is raining too. The ball will create little splashes when it hits the fairway just like in real life. The rain also drastically changes putting. When it is raining hard you really need to put a lot of extra power into your putt. The ball also creates a trail of water as it rolls to the hole which looks great.

I am going to play some more this weekend and will add more information to this post if I find other stuff worth mentioning. I can say for a fact that this is a must buy for anyone who loves golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment